Thursday, February 21, 2008

Benjamin Fulford: Questions for Governor Sonomanma Higashi

Originally posted 21 Feb 2008 10:25 pm

Tomorrow I'm going to gather information on Prefectural Governor Sonomanma Higashi, 東国原英夫知事 (ed: Japanese name kanji are at best difficult to translate, due to the radically non-standard pronunciations, so I'm guessing a bit with the name. At any rate, he's the Governor of Miyazaki Prefecture.) A few days ago I received a request from the readers: to place his name on the list of those who are thought to be prominent traitors to the country*. And so, on what points should we consider him to be a traitor? I'd like some concrete things to ask. I'm going to check directly with the man himself.

I'm also taking any questions anyone might have for the Governor.

* The Japanese for this is quite colorful. It translates as 'country-selling slave'.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: