Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Smoking Mirrors

I usually link to individual posts, but ever once in a while I find someone so outstanding that I just have to say, go read everything you can. This guy (or gal, but the authorial voice is very male) writes like an righteously enraged Kung Fu master of the English language, a blind swordsman who's drifted into a corrupt town, had a look around, and is now taking names and kicking ass out of pure disgust with the gangsters who control the weak, frightened, and pathetic creatures that scurry out of the way every time the capo and his goons go on their rounds.

I present to you Les Visibles, the nom de guerre of the mind behind Smoking Mirrors.

Now git over there. Nothing I write here can be half so interesting.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: